On Sep 26, 2010, at 4:55 PM, brian d foy wrote:

> I'm interested in updating and handling the CPAN FAQ.

I will send you an email wrt that and the history stuff.

> Who's going to take care of the donations for the gift basket for
> Jarkko and Elaine? Does anyone have a tractor trailer we can use to
> deliver it?

One should always beware perl people bearing gift baskets...:)

Also, you should mention Ben Hockenhull (Webster.edu) for hosting gargoyle, the
WU CSEng lab (Wustl.edu) for hosting TUCS/Search for over 3 years, and Harri
Salminen (FUNET) for hosting the master mirror all these years, Alan Burlison
(Sun) for donating the 3 enterprise class systems and the storage array I drove
out to St. Louis and Jos for hosting the DNS. It's always the way that memories
are short and if you haven't done something today, the 10 or more years of
service are forgotten which is a pale, if customary for perl, reward. Do not
forget the contributions of the many.

e.