On 27 September 2010 01:40, David Golden <xda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM, brian d foy <brian.d....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Leo Lapworth (Ranguard) is working on the www.cpan.org website in the
> > same way he skinned many of the perl.org websites.
>
> Really, Leo (are you on this list now?) your work is awesome.  You
> have no need to be shy about it.

Thanks :)

I've got an INITIAL design (really more a structure for cleaning up
content), based off of Robrts http://cpan.perl.org page:

http://skitch.com/ranguard/d2x6q/the-comprehensive-perl-archive-network

I've gone through the dozen or so pages just sorting out the HTML etc and
porting into the Perl.org web system. As has been mentioned, there are far
more significant sysadmin issues than the web front end, so I'm not
currently looking for feedback as I know it can be improved :)

I'm seeing this as a step on a migration path. This steps goal being have
something which we can go live with.

If there are any glaring errors do drop me a line and I'll be happy to look
into it.

Cheers

Leo