From: Crm-sig <crm-sig-boun...@ics.forth.gr> on behalf of Martin Doerr
<mar...@ics.forth.gr>
Date: Monday, January 27, 2020 at 1:53 AM
To: "crm-sig@ics.forth.gr" <crm-sig@ics.forth.gr>
Subject: Re: [Crm-sig] The archivists are (stil) a different sect ?

On 1/27/2020 10:23 AM, Dan Matei wrote:

https://www.ica.org/standards/RiC/ontology.html

Great :-(

Dan

Well, they write:

"adding suggestions of mappings (in rico:closeTo) and OWL equivalences between
some classes or properties and components in other models (among which - this
is not an exhaustive list- CIDOC-CRM, IFLA-LRM, PREMIS, PROV-O, and Schema.org)"

------------------------------------

 Dr. Martin Doerr

 Honorary Head of the

 Center for Cultural Informatics

 Information Systems Laboratory

 Institute of Computer Science

 N.Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton,

 GR70013 Heraklion,Crete,Greece

 Vox:+30(2810)391625

 Email: mar...@ics.forth.gr<mailto:mar...@ics.forth.gr>

 Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the Getty. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you verify the sender and know the content is safe.