Hi Vladimir,

We are converging ;-) .

We would in any case require activities at least intentionally not to stop. In case the "floruit" splits in different phases or very different fields, it should be more than one floruit instance per person. This may need more precise definition of identity conditions.

"Life" as pure spacetime volume is pretty useless to connect events to a person. Obviously, all events a person was present at intersect with its life. So, there is no additional information in modelling "life". When do you need it really?

Best,

Martin