Gordon,

Looking at the RDF XML for F10, I see (a) that you make F10 equivalent
to the full F10_Person, as the core CRM does in its RDFS Schema and (b)
when subclassing from the CRM core, you use the full form E21_Person:

<rdf:Description
rdf:about="http://iflastandards.info/ns/fr/frbr/frbroo/F10";>
<rdfs:subClassOf
rdf:resource="http://www.cidoc-crm.org/cidoc-crm/E21_Person"/>
<owl:sameAs
rdf:resource="http://iflastandards.info/ns/fr/frbr/frbroo/F10_Person"/>
</rdf:Description>

So I think there are still issues to resolve in this area for FRBRoo.

Best wishes,

Richard

--
*Richard Light*