Dear all,

I believe that there is an inconsistency in the model for measurements and
dimensions.

E54 Dimensions are associated directly with E70 Things using P43 has
dimension.  So not every class can have dimensions, only those that are
descendents of E70.

However E16 Measurement's property P39 measured has a range of E1 CRM
Entity, meaning that while (for example) an E53 Place cannot have a
dimension, it can be measured to have a dimension. This seems inconsistent
that an entity that cannot have dimensions can still be measured.

I propose that the range of P39 measured be changed to E70 Thing to resolve
this inconsistency.

I would also be okay with the other direction by changing the domain of P43
has dimension to be E1 CRM Entity, however that seems like a much more
significant change, and would result in quite strange side effects such as
Dimensions having Dimensions.

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson