Fantastic! Thank you for sharing and you are first in the list.

For the rest in list and if you did not attend today's sessions, following discussion for issue 530, a working group is being formed to discuss bias in the CRM. Please let me know if you wish to contribute to the discussion.

All the best,

Thanasis