Thanks Martin :)

As Francesco asked and Thomas answered, I would also recommend a property
chain axiom that says:

If: x rdfs:label y
then: x P1_is_identified_by z ; z a E41_Appellation ,
P190_has_symbolic_content y .

I quickly defer to those who do OWL more often than I, but I think it's as
easy as:

    rdfs:label owl:propertyChainAxiom (crm:P1_is_identified_by,
crm:P190_has_symbolic_content) .

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson