Hi Thanasi,

Yes that's true. Good reminder. That might be a solution but then we would
need the particular property for expressing that two events are causally
connected. I avoided to put it in the last email so as not to stir up to
many semantic teapots. But obviously to have the general property we should
have the particular property. So we have for example we have the particular
properties:

https://cidoc-crm.org/Property/P20-had-specific-purpose/version-7.1.1
and
https://cidoc-crm.org/Property/P21-had-general-purpose/version-7.1.1

so the analogy to this in my situation is probably

O13 triggers (is triggered by)
https://cidoc-crm.org/crmsci/sites/default/files/CRMsci%20v.1.4.pdf
and we need the analogy of p21 to make the model complete....

On another note out of curiosity, in the extension where every property has
a 'type of' property what happens with the extant 'type of' properties? I
assume there isn't any has general purpose of type property... or is there?

Cheers