Hi George,

as far as I know, there is no other property from current CRM properties that have E55 Type as range and fits for your case, apart from P21. Another solution would be to use P134 continued for expressing a coherence of outcomes between activities, but again this property does not have E55 as range (you will not avoid a full path), so it doesn't help a lot.

Best,
Athina

  Στις 2021-12-14 21:42, George Bruseker via Crm-sig έγραψε:
Hi Thanasi,

Yes that's true. Good reminder. That might be a solution but then we
would need the particular property for expressing that two events are
causally connected. I avoided to put it in the last email so as not to
stir up to many semantic teapots. But obviously to have the general
property we should have the particular property. So we have for
example we have the particular properties:

https://cidoc-crm.org/Property/P20-had-specific-purpose/version-7.1.1

and
https://cidoc-crm.org/Property/P21-had-general-purpose/version-7.1.1

so the analogy to this in my situation is probably

O13 triggers (is triggered by)

https://cidoc-crm.org/crmsci/sites/default/files/CRMsci%20v.1.4.pdf

and we need the analogy of p21 to make the model complete....

On another note out of curiosity, in the extension where every
property has a 'type of' property what happens with the extant 'type
of' properties? I assume there isn't any has general purpose of type
property... or is there?

Cheers

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 9:20 PM Athanasios Velios via Crm-sig