Dear all,

There are two references to the class that is a subclass of E41 and E33
that allows you to talk about the language of a name (which is a super
common requirement... actually almost always necessary). I can't give you
it's official name because I dont know because it isn't in the spec doc and
it doesn't have ONE name in the RDFS.

In one reference it is called: E41_E33_Linguistic_Appellation and then
later it is called E33_E41_Linguistic_Appellation. Try find f in the rdfs
doc and you will what I mean.

https://cidoc-crm.org/rdfs/7.1.1/CIDOC_CRM_v7.1.1.rdfs

Actually I don't care what it is called, but it would be nice if it was
really, really clear.

I think this speaks against the practice of hiding classes we don't like
and call implementation classes in the RDFS and should make them full
classes in the standard so that they are fully vetted and controlled. It is
a fundamental class. It should be in the standard in the first place.

And definitely it should not have two different name in the RDFS. Can we
confirm that it is supposed to be E33_E41 and not E41_E33?

Cheers,

George

--
George Bruseker, PhD