...apologies for writing piecewise!

Here some arguments for and against a Linguistic Appellation:

A) In order for an Appellation to become language specific, does it need some special traits?
   Can an Identifier become language specific? A place primitive?
   If not, there must be more to such an Appellation, that is in favor of a subclass.

B) is being language specific unique? Can names belong to 3 languages, but not to others?

C) How does an instance of Linguistic Appellation comes into being: If it is acquired later, it would be an accidental property, not essential. Then the Linguistic Appellation would have a potential to become part of a language.
The Human Made Feature comes into being in this combination exclusively.

D) Question: May be the language of an Appellation is a different property from that of an Linguistic Object, it may be like an adoption to genetic descendence. Is that difference relevant? Or do we distinguish a name being commonly known as in some language from being formed in that language (such as "Köln")?

Best

Martin