The section on Minimality outlines when new classes are declared and it includes:

"It serves as a merging point of two CIDOC CRM class branches via multiple IsA (e.g., E25 Human-Made Feature). When the branch superclasses are used for multiple instantiation of an item, this item is in the intersection of the scopes. The class resulting from multiple IsA should be narrower in scope than the intersection of the scopes of the branch superclasses."

If I interpret this correctly, we need to ask:

Is "E33 E41 Linguistic Appellation" narrower in scope that the result of multiple instantiation of "E33 Linguistic Object" and "E41 Appellation"?

And if I understand George's message correctly, it looks like it is not narrower, no?

All the best,

Thanasis