You are all welcome!

I'll send you soon an outline of what I have in mind.

All the best,

Martin

n 5/14/2023 10:55 PM, Dominic Oldman wrote:
Hi Martin,

I would like to be involved.

Thanks,

Dominic

On Sun, 14 May 2023 at 19:34, Martin Doerr <mar...@ics.forth.gr> wrote:

    Dear Dominic, all,

    Yes, I will always defend that modeling is technology independent,
    limited however to the degree that science and technology should
    at least provide the prospect of implementation in the near
    future, and some viable approximations immediately. We definitely
    started the CRM before the technology was generally available but
    expected. The primary criterion is that the model reflects our
    insight about the scientific discourse we target at. As such, I
    see the model-level discussion to be between reasoning about
    "proposition sets" versus a "single binary proposition". The
    technical discussion should be about best and most effective
    approximations, regardless popular or not. The effectiveness will
    depend on use cases and platform requirements.

    Please let us know, who is interested in participating in a
    narrower subgroup for creating  a document analyzing the alternatives.

    Best,

    Martin