Dear Martin,

I would like to follow this discussion too, please. Thanks.

Best regards

--
Béatrice Markhoff
Associate Professor in Computer Science

Le 16/05/2023 à 08:47, George Bruseker via Crm-sig a écrit :
I would like to see what is discussed. G

On Tue, May 16, 2023 at 8:41 AM Francesco Beretta via Crm-sig <crm-sig@ics.forth.gr> wrote:

    Dear Martin,

    I'm also interested in participating in this work.

    Best wishes

    Francesco

    Le 15.05.23 à 19:14, Martin Doerr via Crm-sig a écrit :
    You are all welcome!

    I'll send you soon an outline of what I have in mind.

    All the best,

    Martin