While I agree that more higher level activities would be fun, I don't know that swimming is that hard to learn. :-)

Mitch Obrian wrote:
Perhapse we should make a quest to aquire the swimming
skill (and only have said scroll appear 1/16 times or
1/32 times (easily done with boulders :) )). Perhapse
it should involve that water goddess (perhapse you
must slay her (or her aura) in her water palace?)).
Imho it should be level 80 or higher (perhapse level
115).

Thoughts?

--- Mitch Obrian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Also I think one should get tired whilst swimming,
and
if exausted sink to the bottom of davey jones
locker.

--- Alex Schultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mark Wedel wrote:

Brendan Lally wrote:

On 10/16/05, Todd Mitchell

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would advocate that only  the shallow sea

should be swimmable.

Could seas use the same approach as swamps?

That

when a player starts

walking into them, they stand a chance to sink

slightly, and if they

keep going, they die? This would effectively

stop

long distance

swimming

Yes, perhaps.

That said, what should probably be done is that

the swimming skill
requires arms, feet, body, etc, be free -

basically, player has to
unequip most everything to be able to use the

swimming skill.

What about characters without such slots? (i.e.
dragons)

Alex Schutlz

__________________________________ Yahoo! Music Unlimited Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/