I found reference to the book at www.fatbrain.com by doing a search using
the ISBN number.  9090130594.  Unfortunately, Fat Brain says it hasn't been
printed yet (which, according to other people on this list, isn't true).
You can leave your e-mail with Fat Brain and they will alert you when the
book becomes available.  Hope this is helpful to anybody who would rather
use their credit card and are not interested in wiring money to Europe.