Subject: [ANNOUNCE] NSS 3.1 Beta 1 Release
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:35:00 -0700
From: Wan-Teh Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am happy to announce that NSS 3.1 Beta 1 has been released,
including a new implementation of the RSA algorithm. This
release provides, for the first time, a complete open-source
implementation of the Netscape crypto libraries and will be
used in a future version of Personal Security Manager for
Mozilla.

The release notes can be found at
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/release_notes_31.html.

The final NSS 3.1 release is scheduled for Oct. 13, 2000.
Please help us test NSS and port it to your favorite platforms.

Wan-Teh Chang