From: "Jeffrey I. Schiller" <j...@qyv.net>

>I bet everyone on this list can send encrypted messages to each other
>and they will never be broken... because they probably already know
>who we all are and (at least I hope) have put us all in the "mostly
>harmless" bucket.

The people who missed the breakup of the USSR, the first WTC bombing, the
"Underwear Bomber", 9/11 and the bombing of the Murrah Building also put "US
Senator Edward M. Kennedy" on the no-fly list.

Of course they know at least one email address for everyone subbed to this list.

That doesn't mean they've decided we're harmless.    (See "Edward M. Kennedy",
supra, about that).