On Fri, 23 Mar 2012, Randall  Webmail wrote:

> From: "Jeffrey I. Schiller" <j...@qyv.net>
>
> >I bet everyone on this list can send encrypted messages to each other
> >and they will never be broken... because they probably already know
> >who we all are and (at least I hope) have put us all in the "mostly
> >harmless" bucket.

Ahhhhh... Probably not.  Think Jim Bell et al.   I suspect it is far more
likely that the vast majority of subscribers here are listed in the
Potentially Dangerous category, if not the flat out Budding Terrorist
label.

> That doesn't mean they've decided we're harmless.  (See "Edward M.
> Kennedy", supra, about that).

Preecisely.

//Alif

--
"A reputable physician does NOT: promise a cure; demand advance payment;
advertise."    [Capitalization as in original]

[1936] U.S. Public Health Service poster alerting the public to the
dangers of "Quack Cancer Cures" specifically, and "Quackery" in general.