On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 5:40 PM, mark seiden <m...@seiden.com> wrote:
> opt *out* of…  (obviously)
Not possible in many cases. I don't like IM but I have to use it on
occasions for my job.

Ditto for license agreements from handset manufacturers, carriers,
operating systems, business software and the like.

"How Corporations Affect Us Directly,"
http://www.polisci.ccsu.edu/trieb/ecocon.htm: "The services of these
companies are so necessary in conducting business - and, in fact, in
just functioning - in the world today that we have to go along with
their rules."

Jeff