It's nice that you can be so cavalier about this, but if your system's RNG is
fundamentally broken, it doesn't really matter so much whether your other stuff
is well-programmed or not. At least if my web browser is remotely exploitable,
it doesn't break my disk encryption software, GPG, SSH, every other web browser
I'm using, and pretty much every crypto appliance on my machine.

I'd rather have a rickety shed built on solid ground than a castle built on
quicksand.