I was curious how exactly I can "Login with my mind" so I took a look at
the patent[0]. I only spent a few minutes reading through it, but below
looks like the summary of their tech. Spoiler, no brain-reading technology
present:

> Prior to subsequent logins, the user also predefines the sequence or
pattern criteria for selecting the objects positioned on the GUI, and
sequentially inputting the text associated with each. By employing this
pattern, and visually determining the objects, a number of which
sequentially correspond to the user-known pattern displayed on the GUI, an
authentication password is determined. The password is input by the user
typing the corresponding dynamic word string defined by the users
pre-defined words which are associated with the viewed objects in that
particular sequence.

>From I can surmise the user assigns a password with a picture, so when the
picture shows up, the user inputs the password.

>From the website:

> The insecurity and difficulty of having to remember multiple passwords
are simply overwhelming for everyone.

Now instead of having to remember a single password we have to remember N
passwords :-)

I will stick with OTP MFA.

[0] http://www.google.com/patents/US8813219