I apologize if you already received the following message--originally I sent it to an out-of-date version of our mailing list.

The draft NIST Special Publication 800-38B, "Recommendation for Block Cipher Modes of Operation: the RMAC Authentication Mode" is available for public comment, from a link at http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts.html. The document specifies RMAC, the MAC algorithm that was submitted to NIST by Jaulmes, Joux, and Valette. Comments are welcome, to [EMAIL PROTECTED], by December 2, 2002.

Regards,

Morris Dworkin