Hello Jeffrey,

I'm going to be absolutely honest with you: my assembler knowledge is
super-limited, so I do not consider myself knowledgeable enough in that
area to understand what's wrong there.  On top of that, if upgrading to
8.3.0 or later solves the problem, then I think my (and my company's)
policy will be to upgrade and move on with your lives instead of trying to
continue to figure out what went wrong...  ;-)  If a day had 48 hours, I
would be happy to investigate... but I'm afraid we're not in such a
situation...

Kind regards,
Bart