On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 5:11 AM Benjamin Schäfer <skullman1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Your exe works perfectly on my machine.

I don't know if that's good or bad...

> I only have VS2019 on my machine here, it says:

> ** Visual Studio 2019 Developer Command Prompt v16.10.1
> ** Copyright (c) 2021 Microsoft Corporation
>
> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional>cl
> Microsoft (R) C/C++-Optimierungscompiler Version 19.29.30037 für x86
> Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
>
> The only thing, I can see here, is that your cl.exe on VS2017 says, it's 64
> bit. I will investigate that too.

OK, so I run Windows 8.1 Professional.

Regarding v16.9.5 (mine) vs v16.10.1 (yours), I've installed the
Windows SDKs and update them periodically. So I have a few SDKs
available. I think the Developer Command Prompts use the latest. So it
looks like I am behind you a bit.

I've got a Windows 10 VM somewhere. Let me see if I can get closer to v16.10.1.

Jeff