This is somehow ridiculus. I just set up a brand new VM with Win10, new
version. Also installed VS2019 Community. Nothing else, ran the upper
commands on the content of the 7zip archive and I still get the same
result. This can't be something with Intel vs. AMD, could it?

Your offer is fantastic, but I'm not that good in SSH access and besides an
dxdiag-output, I won't even know what to look for :(

At the moment I ran out of ideas. I will sleep about that till monday,
maybe there comes a idea around the corner. Maybe I did not need the pem as
a file. The final goal is to build a JWT and sign it with the public key,
constructed out of x and y. If I can find a way to use the public key
directly, that may be a workaround of that problem - in the end I don't
want a temporary file output anyway. It only grinds my gears that it works
when compiled on "not-my-machine"-devices.

First I will try that sleep-thing, it helped me a lot in the past. Again,
thank you very much for your help! That helped me that much, that my code
itselt can't be that wrong, it stucks somewhere else.