On 23/01/07, res <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 23.01.2007 06:31, Sindaia wrote:
> This was my second major attempt at it, the first was a few weeks ago,
> using the first 1.0 release. The most recent attempt was from the .zip
> download listed at

http://www.crystalspace3d.org/main/Download#Current_Stable_version_.281.0.29

PlaneShift does not build with the 1.0 stable release.
The PS chaps provide a build guide containing the exact versions you need:

http://planeshift.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/planeshift/planeshift/docs/compiling.html
(AFAIK it applies to the CVS version of PS, so you may need to look at
an earlier revision to get the correct libs for a PS release. Or check
if that file is in the source package you downloaded.)

-f.r.

We haven't changed our CS or cel revisions since the last release, so those
in that compiling guide are correct for both HEAD and 017 of PlaneShift.

--
-Mike