Greetings everyone !

I'm using the latest CS 1.0 release from CVS.

For my project I've got an animated model viewer which were working with
Cal3d.
I'm currently improving it to support GenMesh models.
To do that, I need to know the number of animation of my skeleton (my viewer
looks like viewmesh, there are a socket list, an animation list, etc...)
I tried 'iSkeleton::GetScriptsCount' and 'iSkeleton::GetScript' but those
functions only deal with the running scripts.
To get all the scripts of my skeleton, it looks like I must use my
skeleton's factory but the only one function to get the scripts is
"iSkeletonFactory::FindScript" which works with the script's name...

So is there a way to retrieve scripts count and acceding the script with an

Thanks in advance !
(And sorry for my poor english ;-))

Duc

Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son
interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com