Note also that "make -k" did not force the projects to be properly
installed. All of the same errors occurred, which means that all of
the same files which failed to install due to bugs with "jam install"
also failed to install with "make -k". For run-time, you may actually
need to reset the environment variables back to the more DOS-like
forms rather than the MSYS-like form needed at build-time.

-- ES