Hello,

Finally I am able to get mail from the mailing list!  My yahoo.com and gmail.com won't get it, not even in spam folders.

I'm trying to run my game on a computer that doesn't have CrystalSpace installed.

I get errors like:
LoadLibrary(c:\roam\vfs.dll) error 126:  The specified module could not be found.
SCF_WARNING: factory returned a null instance for crystalspace.kernel.vfs

I am getting several warnings like:

WARNING: could not load plugin 'crystalspace.kernel.vfs'

Then:
Error: Failed to locate 3d renderer.

I tried setting my CRYSTAL variable to that directory too.
Also I have the entire Crystalspace install in this directory too hoping I could get it running then delete the larger files not needed.

Any help is appreciated.  I want to do a tech demo public release this weekend if possible.

,Jim