We have 2 sections.  Based on the survey I assigned people to either Rich or me,
trying to minimize
the pain of the maximum number of people.

Rich's section will be Monday 7:35, in Sever 109, starting Feb 25 (because next Monday
is a
holiday). Hans's section will be Wed 5:30, in Vanserg Hall room 28, starting tomorrow.
(Sorry for
the short notice, but I too only got this information about an hour ago.)

Everyone is free to go to any section, and to attend as many sections as they want (or
none),
however, you should send homework assignments to the TF you're assigned to.

                          section
------------------------------------
 1        Allen, Tate C   Rich
 2     Atchison, Ruben    Rich
 3 Brooks, Elizabeth S.        Hans
 4       Casado, Rosa M   Rich
 5       Casado, Rosa M   Rich
 6    Flannery, James J   Rich
 7    Foti, Alessandro         Hans
 8   Hantzis, Christos         Hans
 9    Harris, Scarvel N        Hans
10      Housman, Judy     Rich
11       MacKay, Adam L   Rich
12     Maciolek, David    Rich
13   Mckendry, Carter E        Hans
14    Nugent, Jean L.G.        Hans
15    Posternak, Irina    Rich
16       Rahman, Abul B        Hans
17     Riaz, Mohammad S   Rich
18       Riaz, Shahbaz    Rich
19  Schurgot, Francis L   Rich
20       Scotto, Adam M   Rich
21   Spinka, Kenneth W.        Hans
22     Stampfli, David         Hans
23    Thayer, Jonathan         Hans
24       Todd, Meggan H        Hans
25     Wallinger, Ann H        Hans
26       Yuan, Bingbing        Hans

If your name is not on this list, and you want your work to be graded, then please
fill out the web
survey and send me an e-mail ASAP.

I'm not quite sure how my commute will be tomorrow, so I may be 5 minutes late.

Cheers,

Hans