Actually i didn't have env_wind in my map at all because i remember someone saying it doesn't seem to have any effect on csgo. Now that i remember more, it didn't have any effect on keyframe_rope or move_ropes. So that could explain it. However, i changed the treemodel already to another and it acts normal even after militia change. Weird.

Though there is atleast 1 blue garbage container that keeps moving by itself unusually long time if someone bumps at it. Rest of the movable objects also have more power than usually. I'll add env_wind and see if it makes a difference. Thanks for the hint.

-ics

Nick Haruk kirjoitti:
That's an env_wind with really high gust speeds, probably.

Do you have one in your map?

If not, it's probably using militia's env_wind settings on map load, or using default speeds if your map doesn't have an env_wind.

The default settings of env_wind do pretty much what you see in the video. Lower values do a nice job of giving static trees that subtle rustling that <= 5 mph winds do irl.