Hi

Does anyone know a software that can decompile csgo maps or is there already a site where i could get the vmf's? I'd use them for easier excraction of textures and models. It's tiresome to look out a list of textures that are missing preview or are blend textures, where the blend doesn't really show instantly.

I know filters are of use but i'd just find it easier when i play maps and see a texture in them or models used in the way that i could use later. It's time consuming to find them through files.

-ics