*From:*csgo_sdk-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com [mailto:csgo_sdk-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] *On Behalf Of *Joseph Domenici
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 15, 2014 12:14 AM
*To:* csgo_sdk@list.valvesoftware.com
*Subject:* Re: [Csgo_sdk] Question about map decompiling

Check out BSPSource <https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/BSPSource>.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 9:38 PM, ics <i...@ics-base.net <mailto:i...@ics-base.net>> wrote:

Hi

Does anyone know a software that can decompile csgo maps or is there already a site where i could get the vmf's? I'd use them for easier excraction of textures and models. It's tiresome to look out a list of textures that are missing preview or are blend textures, where the blend doesn't really show instantly.

I know filters are of use but i'd just find it easier when i play maps and see a texture in them or models used in the way that i could use later. It's time consuming to find them through files.

-ics