    *From:*csgo_sdk-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
    <mailto:csgo_sdk-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com>
    [mailto:csgo_sdk-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
    <mailto:csgo_sdk-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com>] *On Behalf Of
    *Niels Gade
    *Sent:* Tuesday, February 25, 2014 7:32 AM
    *To:* Nick Haruk; csgo_sdk@list.valvesoftware.com
    <mailto:csgo_sdk@list.valvesoftware.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [Csgo_sdk] Doing a Full Compile

    I've func_detailed half the map.

    <mailto:nickha...@yahoo.com>>:

    Other than visclusters, what else do you do to keep the vis neat?

    On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 6:39 AM, Niels Gade
    <nielsg...@gmail.com <mailto:nielsg...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    My vrad.exe crashes when doing the vis. I've cleaned up the
    portals with func_viscluster, but to no avail. I'm using
    -textureshadows, -staticproppolys, and -staticproplighting, do
    they need to be in order for it to work?