From: csgo_sdk-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:csgo_sdk-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Niels Gade
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8:22 AM
To: csgo_sdk@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [Csgo_sdk] Doing a Full Compile

I've optimized the lightmaps and I haven't used water. Is there a limit to
the amount of faces I can apply lightmap 8 to?

Something is amiss. Check your texture's lightgrid map. Make sure they're
set to an appropriate value. (You might have to optimize it between which is
important and which is not important.)

Also, just wanted to make sure, are there any viscluster interacting with
waterbrush? Avoid doing that.