Hey chaps!

I'm pleased to announce that the GameBanana/CEVO mapping contest is back
for it's second year! I don't normally post about our contests here,
however I feel it is extremely relevant to the members this group.
(Hopefully you guys don't consider it advertising!)

Last year's contest was massively successful with two maps developed for
the contest ending up being selected for Operation Bravo. This time we are
back with even bigger prizes - First place nabbing a cool $500, plus their
map used in professional tournaments!

*Brief:* The task is simple, you have 90 days from this post to develop and
test a custom CS:GO map designed for 5v5s competitive gameplay! After an
initial round of consultation by the teams at both GameBanana and CEVO a
shortlist will go on to be be tested and voted on by some of the games top
professional players!

*Prizes:* 1st Place: $500 | 2nd Place: $350 | 3rd Place: $150

Full details can be found here -> http://gamebanana.com/contests/47

This is a great chance for some of you to show your skills to the world and
produce high quality content for use in the professional gaming scene! Who
knows maybe you'll follow in the footsteps of last years finalists such as
DE_GWALIOR!

Any questions feel free to ask!

--
*Jon Higgins*