I'll send news to GB today. There have already been many new tools since I
posted this a few weeks back. I added the ability to load PRT files into your
Max scene (and leak file loading was already available), fixed many bugs, and
more. And for all of you rule breakers, there is now a Carve and Make Hollow
function available in a new commercial addon called Carver (
http://dev.wallworm.com/topic/67/carver.html )/ Probably most useful for anyone
in this mailing list is a new E-Book I'm working on as an educational resource.
It's called Hammered to the Max: A Hammer User's Guide to 3ds Max. It's still a
WIP but is at a stage that it can be a valuable resource as is:
http://www.wallworm.com/projects/utilities/Hammered-to-the-Max.pdf Enjoy.
 Hey Shawn,
This looks really interesting, if you send a copy over to n...@gamebanana.com
I'll ask our editor to give you some coverage on our website.