Hi everyone, I'm making a Day of Infamy map, it uses the CSGO SDK to my
knowledge.

When I nav_generate, the game completely freezes. In fact if I'm in
fullscreen mode, my entire computer will lock up, I cannot open task
manager, I am forced to hard reboot my PC. Now that is unusual! I also
notice in the moments before the crash, my framerate slowly dwindles to 0.
If I nav_generate in windowed mode, I can then at the very least open task
manager and close the game.

The map is quite large for Source Standards, but not overly complex. I've
spent a lot of time on Google trying to find potential solutions and I
haven't. In previous versions of this map I have gotten the nav mesh to
generate.

What is the relation between nav_generate and a func_detail? If I add more
details, does it speed up nav_generate?

Does anyone have any tips for fixing this issue?

Thanks