If you have an existing nav, and then you update the map, creating new area for it, you can do mark_nav_walkable on the new area and then run nav_generate_incremental (default is 2000 hammer units i think so it generates nav for that long distance only). If you would do nav_generate instead of it, it might overwrite the existing nav completely.

But anyway, before you run nav_generate, put on developer 2 in console and see if it pulls out any errors. Also if i were you, i would compile the map brushwork only without any props and details and such, see if that works. Then add in props and do compile again and new nav_generate. Add more stuff in untill you find the issue.

-ics

Michael Mayea kirjoitti:
I have used nav_mark_walkable, but I only place a single one.

I'm not sure how to use nav_generate_incremental, the default is set to 2000. I tried 500 and then generated a mesh and still crashed. Even reading the documentation, I'm still unsure as to what nav_generate_incremental does.