@GEO

Some care, and arent as immature about it. You should be bannished from
this list for attempting to provoke members.

@Thomas

AMX reference was just a reference about sql database injections. As it has
vulnerabilities as well. Fact is, the image itself can be used to inject
the servers sql database. Or any other file. Like the users, superusers,
system registry, or linux user list.

Off to work, thanks to those who understand, and requested information.
Grow up to those who denounce with no education in the field.

-StealthMode