On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:27:23 -0700, ephi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm using the "Pure CSS PopUp" technique, and end up with strange things happens when I hover over
the menu, the upper menu dissapears.

(see here: http://ephi.f2o.org/sementara/white.html)

In order to understand what was happening, I changed the background color to black. And voila,
there's an extra top spaces (perhaps padding) that I don't know how it got there.

(see here: http://ephi.f2o.org/sementara/white.html)

Firefox 1.0.4 is fine with this, but my audience will largely based with IE. I saw this problem in
IE 6.0.2800

Can any of you help me? Just some explanations or pointing me where I'm wrong will do.

Your code has invalid nesting order. DL can only contain DD and DT. http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://ephi.f2o.org/sementara/white.html

However, if you still want your quick fix, replace that #fff with transparent:
dl a:hover { background: transparent;}

Roman.