>> Chris,
>> I was already afraid that it couldn't be done with CSS only.
>> Do you perhaps have an example of how I can accomplish this with
javascript,
>> or do you know a 'good' javascript forum where I can get this
information?

> option two has the sub menu:
> http://www.icant.co.uk/sandbox/sticky.html

> This can become VERY annoying really fast, though :-)

> Information on that stuff either via my self training course:
> http://www.onlinetools.org/articles/unobtrusivejavascript/

> Or Stuart's great book:
> http://www.sitepoint.com/books/dhtml1/

Thanks Chris, that's exactly the example I'm looking for.
Don't find it annoying yet, but maybe in time.  :-)

I've already been looking through your site. Look's very good.
Like the fact that you manage to seperate the javascript from the html,
so your code stays clean.

And I'm also going to download the sample chapters from your site and
Sitepoint's website.

Dimpie.