A quick check on the home page in a few browsers:

Firefox 1.0.6, IE6, Opera 8.02 and NS7.2 - looks OK and FF reports no warnings
or errors.

IE 5.01 and IE 5.5 - It's all there, but the graphics (vertical navigation and
pictures) are no centered.

Just for a laugh - NS4.7 looks useable to start with, but crashes when you try
to scroll!

HTML validates at W3C.

W3C CSS validator throws a number of errors. http://validator.w3.org/

At 358202 bytes to download, it's a bit big. Consider your customers who do not
have high speed internet connections. Those are pretty pictures, but at about
25Kb each
are they optimised for web? And, sorry if this sounds a bit brutal, are they
all necessary?

Peter