Bill Gates wrote:

> I don't know whether you care or not, but it doesn't work right on OS
> X, Firefox or Opera. IE5.2 is hopeless, as well.
>
> On Oct 30, 2005, at 7:26 PM, Graham Reeds wrote:
>
>> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/graham.reeds/space

Is that on just the 'main' menu or you saying for all of them?  Only the
main menu has been implemented.  No point in coding up the rest until I
have one of them working.  Really I would like a fix or a more elegant
workaround for the font-size hack, and why IE6 is really slow compared
to FF and Opera when the page is remote.  Also do other people see it as
being really slow.

Also I don't really care about any browser less than a couple of years
old, and IE5.x on both Mac and Windows is really a dying breed.  For Mac
I only really care about Safari, FF & Opera, but I don't have access to
a Mac for continuous testing, so I hope that FF and Opera will be like
their Windows counterparts.  Safari, I hope, will be quite compliant (it
seems to be) so I hope the rendering will be similar to FF (and
therefore work).

Thanks, Graham.