Been developing in Firefox like a good little CSS newbie, and am making the
tweaks necessary to make it work in IE6/WIN (which feels like trying to put
a rubix cube together). I felt like I was so close, until I just took a look
at it in Netscape 7! I feel like throwing the towel in and going back to
tables--- seriously-- I can code sites so fast that way because I've been
doing it for so many years, can someone give me a reason to stick it out
given all the hacks you have to do, etc? I hate to have to go back because
I've invested hours and hours and hours into trying to get this to work
using just CSS.

Here's my site:

http://cmmi.trgsoftware.com