Hi there

I'm developing a site which can be found at
http://www.first-encounter-design.com
<http://www.first-encounter-design.com/>  Haven't done any real testing yet
but it displays well in IE6, NS7, Op and FF all on win xp.

When the page first loads in FF, the right hand scrolling div (#thumbnails)
flickers as if it's reloading two or three times. I can't for the life of me
figure this out! Someone on another list said he comes across this often in
other sites on FF and sent me a link and there it was!. It's small
consolation to me, though, that I'll put up a page that's broken 'cause
someone else did it :-\ If someone would take a look and suggest where I
could start to fix this, I'd appreciate it lots. Maybe it has something to
do with the images loading?

Code validates but haven't validated CSS yet since it's still in pretty
rough shape. That can be found at
http://www.first-encounter-design/css/main.css

Thanks for any help.

Bill Scheider