Iorhael wrote:
> http://www.drkdesign.com/voicebox_demo/index_h.htm

> I am now setting up the CSS code for a horizontal SOS menu display
> but am having trouble getting the submenus to display on hover.

Typo? Or confused mix of styling?
'#menu' and '#menuh' isn't the same.

Looks like all I needed to do was to make the CSS ID correspond to the
HTML ID...

div#menu li:hover ul {display:block;}

...and the submenus appear as they should. Some more styling needed to
make them look as I think they should though.

> Also, in IE, the menu is stretched vertically. Would this be due to
> the size of my background image? Its only 10 pixels in height.

Se what you can achieve with the addition of...

#menu {line-height: 0;}

...or if that breaks something. I didn't look deep enough to find the
exact cause.

regards
        Georg
--