Hello,

I'm sure that I need some sort of box model IE hack to force IE to
display the content along side the floated right column, but I don't
know which one I need. I try to design as "hack-less" as possible,
but IE makes it darn near impossible.

Besides IE's destruction, could I get a site check of the index page
as well as the "Dog Products" page?

Also, could someone explain why my rounded rectangle box is sticking
so far out from the right side? It's margins and padding are set at 0
and it's parent element (rt-col) only has a margin of 5 and 0
padding. (I'd remove the 5px margin, but I need it for the Dog
Products page to keep the text below the B&W photo off the border.

http://www.frr.thedogsonline.com

Erin Spangler
http://www.thedogsonline.com
Web Design and Hosting for the dog enthusiast